Ghostwriting / co-authoring is where you work with someone else to get your thoughts and ideas out, they then take it, make sense of it and produce your content as if they were you. You own the copyright (on full payment) and can publish it in your name. Wouldn’t that make your writing projects easier, give it to someone else?
[text_bar_2 + width="100%"] Who is ghostwriting for?[/text_bar_2]
- Ghostwriting / co-authoring will be for you, if you want to create a book, blog or any other written content and do not have the time, energy or skills to do it yourself.
- Authors who need a collaborator to help finish their book or to co-write
- Organisations who have business writing projects and little or no resources to complete them
- Knowledge management team need a professional writer to create a new or updated knowledge asset
- You may want a book to demonstrate your expertise, use as a marketing tool and sell through your business, at workshops or training events, build a business library or you may want to leave behind a legacy for your family and friends.
Many people have something to say, but lack the time, confidence or simply let other things get in the way. A part of them struggles with this inner conflict that is associated with the written word and wanting to get their voice heard. Having a ghostwriter / co-author takes the pressure off
Writing your book doesn’t have to be about being a famous author and being on the bookshelves in Waterstones or Smiths, you already have a fan base waiting for your words.
[features_box_paper_white width="75%" + border="2px"]
[text_bar_2 + width="100%"] Ghostwriting subject areas[/text_bar_2]
- Personal development & coaching
- Nutrition & diets
- Memoirs / Life Writing
What to do next
Email me your ideas, what stage you are at, estimated number of words, what format your current information is in, deadlines, goals, special requirements, target audience, what research you have undertaken, what research you require me to do and anything else you consider important. I will then call you for an informal chat. Following that we can decide what the next step is.
Getting your book published will be via print on demand & book marketing experts www.lulu.com, or via Kindle on Amazon
Short deadline, intensive project?
Come away to Spain and undertake an intensive kickstart to your project. We work together on a 1-2-1 basis developing the core concepts and detailed outline. How long you stay is up to you and how much involvement you want in the early stages. A return visit is welcomed at any time.
The house is in a quiet hamlet in the mountains, far away from the madding crowd. You will have time to rest and recharge. Life will be at your pace with my support, coaching and mentoring to tease your words from you. There is plenty of healthy food and raw chocolates to tantalize you.
PS: I love to research and learn new things, so it doesn’t matter if I am not currently a subject matter expert on your business, I soon will be.